Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Opening Comment

Hello and welcome to Multiple Minds

I see some people scratching their heads out there. Multiple Minds. Humn, how does that work. We have only one mind. True, we're given to changing our minds, we're prone to moods and dark turnings, bright fancies.. but what does "Multiple Minds" mean exactly?

Multiple Minds - is about Multiple Personality Disorder, the dark turns, the light fancies, the little's fun and playful times, the anger the angst, the frustration at not knowing where you've been for minutes, hours, days on end. I hope that it will be an informative blog, and I hope you'll enjoy reading, and it will have you coming back often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I am interested in having you be a guest writer on our web site. Please contact me if you are interested!